Wednesday 30 October 2013

“I can’t even remember the last time we(Choc Boyz) sat together to make music” – Jesse Jagz

HipHopWorld Magazine caught up with Jesse Jagz:
Jesse said “Choc Boys of 3 years ago are not the Choc Boys of today; we have all grown- everybody has moved a step up. The whole Choc Boys thing is fine however, we all came in to do music individually. I might be sending different messages across but I’m just saying the truth as it is that sometimes, stuffs and ideas don’t necessarily work out how you planned it. People change, things change, events happen-it is life”
 
“I can’t even remember the last time we sat together to make music. We probably meet most times backstage. People are busy making money, making music, meeting people…I’m not gonna sit here sugar coating it- that’s what it is right now

No comments:

Post a Comment